Bad time management
Woke up early today after a 6 hour sleep to join my parents for breakfast. Ended up sleeping all the way to the restaurant and back, regaining my consciousness only briefly during the meal. When i reached home, was still feeling pretty tired so i spent the rest of the afternoon lying down (sleep + watch tv + read newspaper + sleep somemore).
I guess we can never fully appreciate just how taxing exams can be until after it's finish... and there's always this feeling of relief everytime one passes. The same goes for this one, although actually this time its not so much because the exam itself is over, but because now people can't use that as an excuse anymore not to drop by and read my blogs.
But whatever the excuse, i still felt like it was a total waste of time. Could have spent the entire morning revising my respi but i didn't.... hard to believe i wasted the whole morning... sigh... feeling kind of upset with myself now.. so much so i don't really feel like studying anymore for the rest of the day.... maybe even for the rest of the hols.


4 Comments:
hmmm...ok, since you mentioned about studies during the holidays, I feel kind of guilty now...for spending my time like this..surfing the net when I could be studying....don't be too hard on yourself..relax while you still can..I believe,we will be busy studying by the end of this year but certainly some preparation is good to prevent last minute studying which is rather dangerous!so,I am leaving to STUDY..let's see,I think I will start with Pharmacology...
Elaine
1:42 AM
Hmmmm..... After studying I dont remember much also. But it's true what you say about the thing called Conscience. Somehow, deep down inside, within the 4 chambers of the heart, it doesn't feel right NOT to study.
2:20 AM
Hei (sigh...) somehow this doesn't seem like much of a holiday to me... everytime i feel like studying i'm either sick or tired or there's some really-must-watch program on tv... :( Might have to stay back and repeat sem 5 after all.. doesn't sound like such a bad idea actually less stress + might be able to make the much desired switch from PMS to seremban.
Anyway i'll be going over to grandma's house tonight to stay. Hopefully i'll get better over there, as how i always do when i was small. Somehow grandmas always seem to be able to know how to treat everything. Used to be a treat to be able to stay overnight at poh-poh's house... even though now its actually still pretty much a treat, as i don't normally have time to unless its during the holidays.
12:02 AM
How come my comment was posted under anonymous ????
2:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home