Auckland New Zealand
Two of my parcels finally arrived today! In them is everything from chinese tea leaves to underwears to my dear medical textbooks! Oh how I love parcels!
Attached to it was a note by one of the people at the office 'Stephen can I please have your stamps'. Well you can if you can spell my name correctly. I won't be going to hospital tomorrow as my consultant is going away to Wellington, so I can stay up all I want. My partner said it was because of the 69 NZDollar special discount rate that one of the airlines is offering. Did I mention he was my consultant?
Anyway I have to finish up my cat soon. Many thanks to all the seniors who helped me with mine!! I will let you guys know what marks I got when I get them, as long as I pass. Fat eeeeeee said that nobody fails their cats.... I hope I'm not the first!!!
Wow... It's a really great feeling to return to my blog after a year. I can still remember when we had a blog craze in our group where almost everyone started their own. Things haven't been as cruizy here in New Zealand as I would have thought. But then again, it hasn't been as rough either. I will be sending a note soon to let all you guys know my blog has been resurrected. Hopefully you all won't be too busy to come read them, and leave comments like how you use to.
I really miss all of you back in Seremban. Like how some of you have predicted, I have made some great friends here. Some are awesome, some are not but most importantly it is to stay true to yourself no matter what. All of us go through some rough times some of the time, and I guess we just take turns needing someone to point out to us just how special and wonderful each of us really are. I really hope that this will be the start of many more awesome blogs to come, and hope as well that I would be able to command as big amount a visitor as I did the last time I started this.
Many Cheers,
Steve


7 Comments:
Hi steven!!
wei mien here ^_^ hehe
great to know u're njoying yourself there in NZ! :) wah u sound quite busy ler... *sigh* me prob going to b the same in a few months time...
well, its good to hear u resurrecting your blog again after your long absence! i'm sure others will b thrilled as well! :)
anyways.. me gotta study now.. got test nxt week! @_@
til then, take care! oh and congrats once more for the rebirth of your blog :p
hope to hear more of your rants and whining on your blog ;) haha
2:28 AM
hahha hi stephen =P No la. before u whack me.. hi steven!
time n time again i've been amazed by your writing skills!!! haha.. but yea.. it's great returning to your blog after a year too!!! will definitely not be too busy to come read what u write if u are not too busy to come and write haha!
and, hey, even if this is not your turn to need someone to point out to you how wonderful you are, i would still like to take this oppurtunity to proclaim to the whole big bunch of readers u attract, that u are one special person to me, someone who stays true to himself and to his friends, someone who makes me laugh just by being naturally him, someone who encourages me by his love for god. oh, and someone who provides all of us with endless boring fun afternoons of "steven's boardgames".
anyways, don't wanna be too mushy la harr hahha.. not gonna die tomorrow..!! keep writing yah.!! u never know who u end up blessing by sharing a part of your thoughts and your self..
12:58 PM
wei give heather the stamps la. she's nice and she's not collecting it for her personal gain. apparently someone in the hall is a avid stamp collector so she's just the proxy ;)
3:30 PM
Hi guys!!!
Thanks for dropping off some comments :)
I've just finally managed to add the chatterbox that sister goose requested into my site, thanks to fat los. I hope you guys noticed. It took me an hour to put that up.
But anyway my first entry seems to be a bit cranky. Most possibly due to that kinky admirer thing going on in Grafton. Glad to inform some of you that I've managed to buy a few board games over here in Auckland! And have found quite a few board game fanatics from Singapura too. Will definitely bring them back at the end of the year when I return. The board games I mean, not the Singaporeans.
4:10 PM
AHEM. defamation defamation! the adjective 'fat' is for ME to describe myself and not for others to describe ME. boohoo. to think i tell you where to get the chatterbox and all! *shakes head*
6:59 PM
hi steven!!!! samantha here
its a really weird thing, but i was somehow "prompted" to go look up ur blog site (though i didnt know that it had re-started its rusty engine)... and sure enough, it was up and running.
"nobody fails their cats"? well, if cats were to take exams, im sure they would do brilliantly. some things never change .... i still have no idea what u are talking about!
i guess u must be relatively free since u appear to be entering some boardgame marathon. i miss that! wah!
anyway, gtg, reports to write. take care!
7:06 PM
ps/ in case u havent already noticed, miss cow has (accidentally) put up a post on smartgroups that might interest you
:p
7:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home