Anthony Robbins
Finally made the bold move of asking Anthony Robbins to be my personal guide and tutor. But my hopes for a total life makeover ended after day 1 because of the crazy stuff he asked me to do e.g. waking up an hour before you're supposed to to exercise while chanting 'I LOVE MY LIFE' to psych yourself up for the rest of the day. Sorry Tony. I've no doubt it works, but right now I can't afford a minute less sleep than what I am getting. Guess the bottom line is you can't always trust the tele. Things projecting out of that box might not always be what it seems. Then again, I still want my magic bullet and winsome pilates.
Still I was pleasantly suprised to find some elements of Godliness in his tapes. He mentioned God in more than 5 separate occasions and went as far as to ask the listeners to pray. Well you could argue that praying is general, that it could mean pretty much anything. And I suppose it could, but it still trumps an atheistic view hands down. One main theme I picked up that permeated most of what he said was this: In whatever you hope to achieve, don't just work towards it. Believe you have already accomplished it. And it will be yours.
Sounds familiar? Well it's not too different from what a certain man said more than 2000 years ago.
Mark 11:24
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


2 Comments:
eh...you sleep at 3.30 in the morning, of course you can't wake up an hour earlier la.
you med peeps are crazy. :P
9:13 AM
lol no I wasn't up studying or anything. I couldn't sleep cause I was defragmenting my com and it kept emitting this clicking sound. It was quite annoying really..
11:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home