posted by Stevve15 at 3:12 PM
very warm family feeling ^^ make be miss home *sniff*-kelvin
10:34 PM
Hey there are photos for other events that I didn't manage to include because I was just passed their photos e.g. Sok Yee Jie Jie's wedding. I'm sure there'll be heaps of stuff happening too when you get back. Then it would be your turn to put together a video and make me miss home :)))Oh and I love Mindy too!!!!!
12:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
very warm family feeling ^^ make be miss home *sniff*
-kelvin
10:34 PM
Hey there are photos for other events that I didn't manage to include because I was just passed their photos e.g. Sok Yee Jie Jie's wedding.
I'm sure there'll be heaps of stuff happening too when you get back. Then it would be your turn to put together a video and make me miss home :)))
Oh and I love Mindy too!!!!!
12:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home