Elective 2008
After 4 months of deliberation I've managed to cut the list down to 10 and thought it deserved an entire new post of its own. From here on a single destination country would be removed every other week until I make my final pick in mid-november. Cost has yet to be taken into consideration and I am still in the midst of working out my means of funding.
Shortlisted Countries For Elective 2008 - 11th Round
1. China
2. France
3. Kenya/Tanzania
4. Peru
5. Tibet
6. Turkey
7. United Arab Emirates
8. Zambia/Zimbabwe
Eliminated
1. Brazil
2. Egypt


2 Comments:
Pick Tibet. :)
8:44 PM
Hey you!! Finally back from Malaysia :) It was awesome running into each other like that at our favourite hangout. Im so sorry we werent looking at where we were going... :/
Yeah Tibet does have quite a pull on me perhaps because its so mystical and exotic. My only concern is that Im not sure just how comfortable I'll be immersing myself amongst a group of people who have been persecuted for so long by the CCP. I mean... they might not be able to tell the difference..
3:53 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home